Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Direct TV

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct TV

    I had it in N.Va when it first came out........back when San Francisco and Dallas was the marquee match up.......then moved to Carolina....great picture but the customer service lacks a lot. Make sure you understand everything they have to say and when your free stuff is over.....make sure you call them to cancel when it supposed to cancel it or they will prorate you and charge you.
    They are offering a special now I believe..........4 months free with the purchase of the NFL package I believe. I am not sure what all that covers for free. Usually every tv chanel including all the sports and one or two movie channels.
    Overall, I would purchase them again.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member raider75's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25th, 2007
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct TV

    I agree Direct TV is GREAT!!!! Even if you lose service during a storm it is only for a few minutes. Never will I deal with cable again!!!! The HD makes it look like you are there.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct TV

    Its extremely rare that I lose service and generally its very much momentarily. Love it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •